The In-School Bowling program is a vital step to developing a new generation of bowlers, creating awareness about the lifetime sport of bowling and showcasing bowling as an activity without participation barriers. Operating as an extension of the bowling center, it provides the scholastic community "A Lane of New Opportunities" as budgets are cut and educators seek valuable programs at the academic level.
If you are new to the In-School Bowling program, we are here to help your bowling center or association understand how it can help deliver new youth league bowlers, increase open play traffic, introduce membership and scholarship opportunities, and enhance the future of youth bowling.
A variety of resources are available to convey the Bowler's Ed message and connect with educators. Doing so has never been easier through our updated marketing materials, customizable resources, supporting partners and dedicated initiative - Bowler's Ed.
1. Customizable Bowler's Ed Marketing and Communication Materials (Click HERE)
The Youth Resource Center is available 24/7, 365 days a year. These resources are fully customizable to promote your Bowler's Ed program. Reduce the time spent composing the communication and use our branded Bowler's Ed materials to help solidify your program!
2. Bowler's Ed Educator How-To Guide (Click HERE)Updated with new content promoting Bowler's Ed through program values, social, emotional and physical health benefits, and how the program aligns with national standards. Apply the Educator How-To Guide to highlight the academic and athletic impact of Bowler's Ed.
3. Bowler's Ed Introduction Letters (Click HERE > Letters & Fliers > General)Deliver a consistent and comprehensive message surrounding the Bowler's Ed program in an educators language. The different letters (general and detailed) reduce the time spent composing the communication and use our branded Bowler's Ed materials to solidify your program!
4. Bowler's Ed Customizable Flier (Click HERE > Letters & Fliers > Bowler's Ed Flier)A customizable advertisement designed to bring awareness to an upcoming community event. Utilizing the marketing material will help create awareness to any event through an artistically designed flier allowing for individual customization.
5. Bowler's Ed Program Recognition (Click HERE > Certificates & Recognition) These items create a recognition opportunity for the bowling center and school. Utilize the achievement certificate to better award the students and a coupon for continued participation opportunities within the bowling center. Contact BowlersEd@ibcyouth.com for additional program support and information!
Feel free to contact us at anytime.